|Basic information on Data Protection
|MYNOK ANIMATION, S.L.
|Management of users subscribed to the Newsletter Commercial communications related to our services
|Express Consent and Legitimate Interest
|Data will not be transferred to third parties, unless legally required
|Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information
- Your data is collected to improve the user experience, taking into account your interests and interests. needs.
- We are transparent about the data we collect about you and why we are collecting it. We do.
- Our intention is to provide you with the best experience possible. So, when we're going to use your We will do so in compliance with the regulations, and where necessary, We will ask for your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you choose not to authorise us to process them You can ask us to stop processing them.
- Our priority is to ensure your security and to treat your data in accordance with the European Regulation.
At KICK & GO we work to offer you the best through our products and services
experience possible. In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to achieve this. Us
Your privacy matters and we believe we need to be transparent about it.
For this reason, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of and LAW 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and e-commerce (hereinafter, "LSSI"), KICK & GO informs the user that, as the responsible party of the processing, will incorporate the personal data provided by the users in a automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: KICK & GO
N.I.F. nº: B86173119
KICK & GO has appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within your organization. If you wish to make an enquiry in relation to the processing of your data You can contact him by email email@example.com.
What personal data do we collect?
- Name and Surname
- Phone number
- Address and CP
- IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser and data about your device's operating system.
The personal data that the user may provide:
In some cases, it is mandatory to complete the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the website; Also, not providing the data or failure to accept this data protection policy entails the inability to subscribe to, register for, or participate in any of the promotions in which Personal data is requested.
Why and why do we process your data?
- Manage the sending of the information requested, as well as any other query that may be required. that is not subject to the terms and conditions of the website or the contracting of the service.
- Manage the users subscribed to the Newsletter to receive news about products and/or services offered by the Data Controller.
- Develop commercial actions and maintain and manage the relationship with the as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the work of information.
- Develop and organize promotional activities
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third parties for audit purposes, as well as handling personal data from invoices, contracts, and documents to respond to complaints from customers or Public Administrations.
At KICK & GO we process the information provided to us by the data subjects with which the
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a result of your registration as will be part of the Register of Processing Activities and Operations (RAT) where KICK & GO is the owner, which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of GDPR.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
- Consent of interested persons for the contracting of services through the contact forms, requests for information or subscription to e-newsletters ( our Blog)
- Legitimate interest for the processing of our customers' data in marketing actions and express consent of the person concerned for all matters relating to the Automatic valuations and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with Public authorities and third-party complaints.
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described will continue for the duration of the strictly necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected (e.g. for the duration of the the commercial relationship), as well as for the fulfilment of the legal obligations arising from it data processing.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, KICK&GO will provide user data to
third party. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. Service Providers
external parties (e.g., payment providers or delivery companies) with which KICK & GO
may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however they do not
They will use this information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
KICK & GO strives to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the and ensures that third-party service providers respect the confidentiality and They have appropriate measures in place to protect personal data. Such third parties have the obligation to ensure that information is processed in accordance with the privacy regulations of data.
In some cases, the law may require the disclosure of personal data to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the performance of such Legal obligations.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the EU. Data sent to third parties that are not EU nationals, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR).
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
- Right of access and rectification (Art.15 and 16 GDPR and 13 and 13 and 14 LOPDGDD): The user has the right to obtain information about KICK&GO's personal data and for what purpose the same purposes have been used. And the user also has the right, at any time, to request a correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure and to be forgotten (Art.17 GDPR and 15 LOPDGDD): The user has the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you when the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed from another way. If at any time you have given your consent to the processing of data There will always be the possibility of withdrawing such consent for any future processing dependent on it.
- Right to restriction of processing: The user has the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, in which case KICK & GO will only retain it for the purpose of the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object (Art.21 and 22 GDPR and 18 LOPDGDD): The user has the right to object to the processing of your data in accordance with the terms set out in Articles 21 and 22 of the GDPR. KICK & GO informs the user that even if the user objects to certain processing, KICK & GO may continue such processing if it is based on another legitimate basis, for example, to provide services or to comply with legal obligations.
- Right to portability (Art.20 GDPR and 17 LOPDGDD): In some cases, you can ask for A copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format for transmission to another controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that you not be subject to individual decisions. make decisions that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or significantly affects the individual interested.
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request at the following link:
Under the GDPR, you can request:
In some cases, your request may be denied if you request that data necessary to compliance with legal obligations.
In addition, if you have a complaint about the processing of your data, you can file a complaint about the processing of your data. Complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating
to KICK & GO from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in
in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and
undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide
Complete and correct information on the registration or subscription form. KICK & GO is reserved
the right to terminate the contracted services that have been entered into with the users, in
if the data you have provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or missing.
KICK & GO is not responsible for the veracity of information that is not of its own creation and for which another source is indicated, and therefore assumes no responsibility for the hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of such information.
KICK & GO reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages may even limit or deny access to such information. Exonerated KICK & GO is liable for any damage or harm that the user may suffer, such as as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by KICK & GO as long as it comes from sources outside the company.
Likewise, the user certifies that he/she is over 14 years of age and that he/she has the necessary legal capacity for the provision of consent regarding the processing of your personal data.
How do we process the personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However
in the event that any of them is addressed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with the
Article 8 of the GDPR and Article 7 of LO3/2018, of 5 December (LOPDGDD), KICK & GO
require valid, free, unambiguous, specific and informed consent from their legal guardians
to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the ID card or other form of ID will be required.
Identification of the consenter.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases in which the law requires the assistance of Holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we implement to protect your personal data?
KICK & GO has adopted the security levels for the protection of Personal Data
legally required, and seeks to install such other means and technical measures as may be necessary to
its scope to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, and theft of Data
Personal information provided to KICK & GO.
KICK & GO is not responsible for any hypothetical damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond KICK's control &GO; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or telephone line overloads or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or other electronic systems, as well as damage that may be caused by by third parties through unlawful interference beyond the control of KICK & GO. This, not However, the user should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
navigation through it. Cookies are physical information files that are stored on the
the information collected by means of cookies serves to facilitate the
user navigation through the portal and optimize the browsing experience. The data
collected by cookies may be shared with the creators of the cookies, but
Under no circumstances will the information obtained by them be associated with personal data or
data that can identify the user.
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on their hard drive, they have the possibility to configure the browser in such a way as to prevent the installation of these files. To get For more information, please see our Cookies Policy.